Danita Fries via plug on 23 Dec 2021 07:01:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Sad news about Nathan Barwell (Darxus)

I was one of the only girls at PLUG in the late 90's when I was first attending, and Nathan was a big part of me feeling okay about returning. I was completely new to the world of linux, and he not only didn't make me feel useless regarding that, but he also didn't make me feel odd about being a girl at a linux meeting. He was a wonderful person, and I'm better for knowing him. I remained friends with him even after he moved away, the world is a much darker place without him. :(