Lynn Bradshaw via plug on 6 Jan 2022 17:04:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Move SD card from Raspberry Pi 2 to Raspberry Pi 4 Model B

I don't know off-hand but several years of experience with Pis
including a pretty substantial amount of frustration gives me the
hunch that you are best off being thorough and migrating the RAID.
It's not "true" configuration management software but I have a script
I use to make the process of setting up a new Debian system reasonably
fast:

https://github.com/readyready15728/misc/blob/master/setup.sh.md

If you repurpose it for your own needs and need the JDK for whatever
reason, note that the script installs a headless variant, which you
might not want.