Thomas Delrue via plug on 9 Jan 2022 14:55:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] laptop kernel clock

On 1/9/22 17:05, Syeed Ali via plug wrote:
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:18:01 -0500
jeffv via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/01/lenovo-announces-an-ultrawide-laptop-with-an-extra-screen/
[I'm conflicted... it's... weird]

As someone with a tidge of scoliosis, I twist to the right so
technically I'm not too off-center with that screen space.

But I agree; it's so odd.  It's like a 2-in-one laptop/tablet without
the need to flip.  I wouldn't spit on it if given one (the keys have
a good placement/shape), but it wouldn't change my life.

But.. artists rejoice?

I'm presuming it's the next iteration of Windows SideShow?
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_sideshow)
Now with MOAR PiQsElS!

Does anyone keep track of how many times they need to re-release a thing before it catches on?