Walt Mankowski via plug on 11 Jan 2022 11:36:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Jan 11 - PLUG North - "General Discussion" (7pm ET online)

So it is! I have this all automated, but it looks like I must have
told it 2021 instead of 2022. Sorry!

Just to be clear -- the meeting is TONIGHT, January 11, 2022.

My apologies for any confusion. For the future, remember that PLUG
North always meets on the second Tuesday of the month.