Lynn Bradshaw via plug on 7 Feb 2022 19:12:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] utils

I obviously use a tool like Git when more power is needed but for some
purposes, by analogy, if I were a farmer having troubles with rats, it
would be adequate to use an air rifle rather than an M249 SAW for pest
control. trash-cli is pretty much the same.

I can't speak for Red Hat or anything else but on any form of Debian
I've used it's as easy as sudo apt install trash-cli. And it barely
takes up any space so you can just forget about it if you don't like
it.