John Kreno via plug on 15 Feb 2022 18:50:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Akamai To Acquire Linode

I only hope that relatively the customer experience will not change, I've been a customer on and off for a bit and they have been excellent in my experience thus far.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 9:43 PM JP Vossen via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
Awesome!

On 2/15/22 20:40, Walt Mankowski via plug wrote:
> Best quip so far, from a friend on Twitter:
>> Rumor is it'll be an all-cache acquisition.
>
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2022, at 7:36 PM, JP Vossen via plug wrote:
>> I know there are both a bunch of Linode customers and some employees on this list, but FYI: https://www.linode.com/press-release/akamai-to-acquire-linode/ <https://www.linode.com/press-release/akamai-to-acquire-linode/>
>>
>> I've been very happy with Linode, I hope they don't get messed up.
Later,
JP

John Kreno

The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either—but right through every human heart—and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains … an unuprooted small corner of evil. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn