Eric Lucas via plug on 27 Feb 2022 18:51:57 -0800

[PLUG] Terminal emulator

I'm experimenting with simh - an open source program for emulating old computers.
http://simh.trailing-edge.com/

I'm working with the HP1000 and there is a separate page just for that:
http://simh.trailing-edge.com/hp/#Kits

I have successfully downloaded, compiled, and run it on my Linux system.
The last hurdle is an emulator for the HP 700/92 terminal.
QCTerm works very well - but it's Windows only. I'd prefer an open-source solution.

Does anyone have suggestions for where I can find a linux terminal emulator that
would emulate the HP 700/92 (or similar)?

I have found TTerm: https://www.ttwin.com/hp-terminal-emulators
and I'm testing it now, however I'll have to pay an unknown amount of $ to keep it.

Thanks,
Eric Lucas