Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 10 Mar 2022 06:28:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Pi-Hole?

Mine are still working (at least I haven't seen new ads yesterday/today). I had something similar happen a few weeks back and had to run the Gravity Update to refresh the lists. Pretty sure in the past Pi-hole wouldn't auto update lists, so you had to set a cronjob to do it for you. They might have changed that since.

Double check browser settings as well. Firefox (and I'm sure Chrome but it's not my default) like to use their own "private" DNS and/or set DNS over HTTPS. Either of those would bypass your pi-hole.

-CT