Walt Mankowski via plug on 13 Mar 2022 17:06:30 -0700

[PLUG] Open slot for April Central meeting

Hi all,

Mark Jason Dominus contacted me to say he won't be able to make the
April meeting of PLUG Central, where had had been scheduled to
speak.

Mark said he hopes he'll be able to reschedule it for later a later
date, but for now we've got an open slot for April. The meeting will
be Wednesday, April 6. Anyone want to volunteer to take his slot?

Walt