Walt Mankowski via plug on 4 Apr 2022 17:54:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Alternatives to Dropbox on Linux

Fred,

I'm running the latest versions of both Dropbox and macOS. This is a
description of the problem I'm seeing:

https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/desktop/macos-12-monterey-support

They describe a workaround for single files, but nothing for an entire
subdirectory which is what I need. My entire gnucash directory appears
as 0-byte files.

Walt