Casey Bralla via plug on 18 Apr 2022 04:36:45 -0700

[PLUG] Raspberry PI as Camera for ZoneMinder

On the off chance that someone on this list has already solved this
problem, or has a suggestion...

(I have looked on line and can't find an answer.)

I want to set up a Raspberry PI as my security camera, and feed the
output to Zoneminder.

I can make the PI stream to VLC, but can't get zoneminder to recognize
the stream.

Complicating factors is that the PI has recently changed to a new
"libcamera-vid" package that is more open than their old system, so any
info on line older than a year or so is obsolete.

Anybody done this, or have a suggestion?