K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 25 Apr 2022 08:20:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Kubuntu 22.04 loses network connectivity spontaneously

No luck with fiddling with the power saving settings: it still randomly drops the network connection. This has to be one of the most puzzling issues I have encountered.

Thanks for the suggestions, all.

Regards
- Bhaskar