Walt Mankowski via plug on 5 May 2022 17:18:38 -0700

[PLUG] Speakers needed

Hi all,

Sorry I couldn't make last night's meeting. Was CJ able to get any
volunteers to do talks at upcoming meetings? If so, please let me know
and I'll add you to the schedule.

As a reminder, you can always see our upcoming meeting schedule for
the next few months on the PLUG website at

http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Our next meeting is Virtual PLUG North, which will be this coming
Tuesday, May 10, at 7 PM EDT. I might have to miss that one too since
I may have a work function that night.

Walt