JP Vossen via plug on 21 May 2022 15:26:54 -0700

[PLUG] Free SVG IT/network architecture images?

2I've been playing around with Mermaid and Graphviz, and I was wondering if anyone is aware of a free set of SVG IT/network architecture images I could use with them.

Graphviz, is VERY picky about them, of various things I found in `/usr/share/icons/` some worked and others silently failed.  These silently failed in Graphviz:
x From the Mint repos `openclipart` from http://www.openclipart.org)
x These aren't SVG but gif, png and gd2 all failed from `/usr/share/icinga/htdocs/images/logos/`.

These worked in Graphviz:
* https://www.opensecurityarchitecture.org/cms/library/icon-library
* `/usr/share/icons/Mint-X/apps/96/nextcloud.svg` and similar

I haven't played with this feature yet in Mermaid.

Any other collection ideas?  I could possibly use PNG or other formats but am sticking to SVG for the obvious scaling reason.

I am hoping to do a presentation on "Mermaid and Graphviz" at some point, when I find the time and once I figure them out a bit more.  I'll bring it up again when I get there.

Refs:
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphviz
	* http://graphviz.org/
* https://github.com/mermaid-js/mermaid