Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 14 Jun 2022 09:04:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Jun 14 - PLUG North - "General Linux Discussion" (7pm ET online)

Hi all,

Just a reminder that PLUG North is tonight at 7 PM EDT. Details are below.

Walt

P.S. Apologies if you receive this multiple times. I'm seeing some strange mail errors and I'm not sure if they problem is with me, my mail provider, or the PLUG mail server.