Casey Bralla via plug on 15 Jul 2022 10:22:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Epson Multi-function Support

In my bleeding edge Gentoo system, HPLIP was broken when I tried the network scanning function.  I haven't tried it lately, and don't even remember what exactly didn't work the last time I tried it.  I remember thinking that HP would be "safe" since they are so widespread.  But living on the edge has its disadvantages.  (It also can be a lot more fun!)