Walt Mankowski via plug on 2 Aug 2022 15:56:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] kernel mac. gnutls patch, golang smuggling

On Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at 11:42:34AM -0400, jeffv via plug wrote:
> Linus Torvalds uses an Arm-powered M2 MacBook Air to release latest Linux
> kernel
>
> https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/08/linus-torvalds-uses-an-arm-powered-m2-macbook-air-to-release-latest-linux-kernel/
>
> Say it isn't so, Linus.
> [I don't like Apple, sue me]

I'm confused. Since you don't like Apple, I'd think you'd be overjoyed
that Linus is working on improving support for running Linux on their
hardware instead of macOS. Not to mention all the other ARM64 hardware
out there, of course. I thought the final few paragraphs did a fine job
of explaining why this is good for Linux.