JP Vossen via plug on 29 Sep 2022 08:17:41 -0700

[PLUG] ARS "interview" with a Linux chatbot

A former co-worker sent this to me at work, and I loved it:
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2022/09/we-interviewed-linux-os-through-an-ai-bot-to-discover-its-secrets/

I might argue that some of the answers come from data that is a bit old, like the stuff about Gnome being flexible (IMO they keep removing features in the name of simplicity, to the point they have virtually crippled it), and the stuff about Win/Mac being easier to use, which I'll argue that Ubuntu and Mint have long since solved.  But I think really nails most of the details.

Certain people will love that it chose Arch as its favorite distro, and that it prefers the CLI. :-)

Later,
JP