ben.folk via plug on 11 Oct 2022 06:36:37 -0700

[PLUG] RISC stuff, for beer and a camera...

Good morning,

I have the following equipment available for trade...
1. Sun ultra 25
8gb ram
Don't know how much disk space but it probably has 2 hard drives installed
Sun keyboard and mouse (non optical), and maybe am old Sun mousepad
Openbsd 6.6
DVD doesn't work.  I had to use a sunblade 1500 to do the os install

2.  Powermac g5
2gb of ram maybe...
Don't know the storage
Mac keyboard and mouse

3. 2 Sun t1000 (6 core, 24 thread) .. and 1 fpu
Loud a f
70w
One is busted
8gb of ram
Openbsd something or another that can't be upgraded without skipping revisions
No way to do an os install without using a network since these devices don't have any ports but ethernet and serial for alom connectivity

4.  Hp z600   workstation, no gpu, no storage, 4 core xeon, 3gb of ram, dual pcie

I am near 7th and godfrey.

I'm interested in a case of yards phila pale ale(yellow label) or a 15 pack of founders all day ipa....  and some kind of cheap HD camera that can be connected via USB or firewire.   A fancy older webcam would work too I guess.  Not a Logitech or ms though.

215-806-9828
I should be home by 3pm today.

Thanks,
Ben