JP Vossen via plug on 17 Oct 2022 10:18:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] wifi coconut, egrep, mkdir, Zimbra hack, new FF

On 10/17/22 11:53, jeffv via plug wrote:
--> JP
Mozilla Firefox 106 Is Now Available for Download with PDF Annotation, Firefox View
https://9to5linux.com/mozilla-firefox-106-is-now-available-for-download-with-pdf-annotation-firefox-view

Thanks.  I saw https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2022/09/mozilla-firefox-105-new-features on the topic last month as well.  I've had significant problems with PDF notes/annotations on Linux when doing book copy editing [1], so this might be good there.  Once I get 106 I'll test with some old files at some point.  And I guess we'll see how CPU use goes in 106...

Thanks,
JP

[1] I've mostly had to run a Windows VM (horror) with Acrobat Reader (horror x2) to get anything done. That's a real pain, because it adds more layers and distance between the code and the editing.  Since my book code is Asciidoc in Git, what we should REALLY do is PRs, which I have suggested/asked for.