Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 1 Mar 2023 06:25:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Mar 1 - PLUG Central - "Debugging with ngrep" by Jonathan Simpson (7pm EST online)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the March meeting of PLUG Central is TONIGHT at 7 PM EST. It was short notice, but we have a speaker tonight — Jonathan Simpson will be giving a presentation on debugging with ngrep. Details are below.

See you tonight.

Walt