Aaron Mulder via plug on 2 Mar 2023 10:03:36 -0800

[PLUG] Retiring a laser printer

Let me know if anybody wants an old LaserJet 2430dtn... Ethernet, duplex, 500+250 sheet paper trays, 64 MB memory, good PS support and PPD availability, pretty speedy.  I'm replacing it because... wrong place to admit this... the current macOS can't send jobs to a specific tray which is necessary for the way I use it.  But the old guy still prints fine.  Well -- it tends to error out on pages with large images.  I guess that's the one flaw.

Thanks,
       Aaron