David Collins via plug on 5 Mar 2023 21:26:29 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Advise on selecting an alternative for Signal

I would recommend staying with Signal. They have good privacy and security guarantees in their app. At this point, Signal wasn't doing anything with SMS/MMS messages that another SMS/MMS app couldn't do just as well. If you switched to another secure messaging app, you'd still have to get an app for SMS/MMS messaging anyway.

---
David Collins
dave@cyberpunkjedi.com