Walt Mankowski via plug on 9 Mar 2023 18:24:47 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Potential topic for PLUG North on Tuesday

Benford's Law is cool, but it's hard to wrap your head around why it
works. The main thing I'm going to cut is the section on linear
algebra. It's sad, but it gives me a chance to propose a part 2 next
year!

Walt