Casey Bralla (Mail List) via plug on 14 Mar 2023 10:22:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Nord Meshnet free

On 3/14/23 12:29, jeffv via plug wrote:
> How To Turn Your Current System To An Installable ISO (For Debian,
> Ubuntu, Arch Linux and Manjaro)
>
> https://www.linuxuprising.com/2023/03/how-to-turn-your-current-system-to.html
>

> Using this, you can create an installable live ISO with your Debian /
> Devuan / Ubuntu-based, Arch Linux or Manjaro system, and include all
> installed applications as well as your home folder (personal files,
> configurations, etc.). If you're not creating the ISO for you, but
> instead you want to redistribute it, Eggs can completely remove the
> user and system data from the generated ISO.

I have tried for years to make a master system install disk for Debian
with all my desired programs preloaded.  I usually gave up because it
was such a bugger to make working and test.  This should make that a lot
easier.  Thanks Jeff!