Casey Bralla via plug on 20 Jun 2024 05:36:50 -0700

[PLUG] Off Topic: Drone with Binocular Vision

Why can't you buy a drone with binocular vision?

The coolest thing (IMHO) of flying a drone is feeling like you're a bird, seeing the world as a bird sees it.  But flying a drone with a single camera means you lose all depth perception, which essentially nullifies the "bird-like" experience.  Yeah, taking 4K videos from the air is wicked-cool, but I want to fly!

I'm looking for a drone that has binocular cameras and a virtual-reality headset.  Does anybody know of one?