Walt Mankowski via plug on 3 Jul 2024 17:35:44 -0700

[PLUG] July's PLUG North meeting will be online

Hi everyone,

Our next PLUG North meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July 9. Since
this is an odd-numbered month we'd normally be meeting in-person at
Coredial. But unfortunately Coredial is doing renovations in their
office, and they won't be completed in time for Tuesday's meeting.

As a result, this month's PLUG North meeting will be on Jitsi instead
of at Coredial.

There's a chance that our August North meeting will be in person. We
might even have a speaker! Look for an announcement about that later
this month.

In the meantime, does anyone have anything they'd like to present on
Tuesday?

Walt