Michael C. Toren on Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:45:55 -0500

[tcptra-dev] tcptraceroute-1.3beta3 -- Solaris works!

tcptraceroute-1.3beta3 is now available on the beta website,
<http://michael.toren.net/code/tcptraceroute/beta.html>.  The only
major change since 1.3beta2 is that --track-port is now the default
under Solaris -- I have received reports from several Solaris users
saying that 1.3beta2 functions properly when used with --track-port.

I'm still hoping to release 1.3 in the near future, unless I receive
a bug report.  As always, your feedback and beta testing is very much
appreciated!

Thanks,

-mct