Richard van den Berg on 19 Apr 2004 09:20:03 -0000

Re: [tcptra-dev] MingW port

Gisle Vanem wrote:
I did a port of 1.4 and now 1.5-beta5 to gcc/MingW
(on Win-XP). Is there any interest to make tcptraceroute support the most popular OS ever? If so, a patch + makefile is attached.

I know a lot of people dying to use tcptraceroute under Windows. Last time I tried a port, I couldn't find libnet for windows. I probably didn't look hard enough. :-)

I think there should be an official binary Windows release of tcptraceroute. Michael, what do you think?

Richard