Michael C. Toren on 23 May 2004 19:13:03 -0000

Re: [tcptra-dev] Extend tcptraceroute to handle IPv6 addresses?

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 02:36:31PM +0200, Peder Chr. N?rgaard wrote:
> Before I start on the job myself I would like to hear if anyone has
> tried this before, especially if anyone have tried it and run into some
> showstopper.

Hi Peder,

A little less than a year ago I received notice from another gentleman
indicating that he was planning to attempt a patch to add IPv6 support,
but I haven't heard from him since, and don't know how far he got.  If
you make a similar attempt, I would urge you to start with the latest
development version, available at:

	<http://michael.toren.net/code/tcptraceroute/beta.html>

Thanks,
-mct