David E. Edwards on Wed, 5 Aug 1998 02:00:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: PLUG Meeting

> Philadelphia Linux Users Group
>
>                         PLUG
>
> TOPIC:  This month we will be having general discussions answering
> your questions concerning Linux.  There are many distributions
> available and selecting the one that is right for you is a matter
> of debate.

Leroy,
I'm expecting to be there - and with a few questions - I'm still experiencing
problems sending to netaxs - so I'm hoping that this message will get through.

I've set up emacs as my mail client, to see if pine was putting something
funny in the headers (although configuring emacs was no picnic).

See ya' there.

--
Dave E.
-Linux 2.0.30 -SuSE 5.0-- Linux - the choice of a GNU Generation---