Adam on Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:54:16 -0400 (EDT)

Re: PLUG list

I prefer the email list, only because I use procmail.  What a beautiful
thing.  If I want to look at the mail from this or any group, I look at the
mail. If not, I don't have to be bothered by it. :)  Procmail: The handler
of choice....ah, refreshing.
Ok, Im done now, sorry, it's friday.....
Adam

--
Adam

++ATH0