Kenny, Vale T on Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:10:55 -0500 (EST)

Intel PRO 100A and RH 5.2

		Hey folks,
			Here's a puzzler for ya.
		Ive got an Intel PRO 100A EISA NIC in a Proliant 2500 24E.
The system cfg has been updated, and there are not error readings on the
system BIOS.  I've got RH 5.2 installed and configured properly AFAIK, and I
have a 100 Megabit Ethernet connection (I've tested this with another
machine from that company in Pac. NW.  and the NIC shows a 100 connection)
		The indicator lights on the NIC show me that it's expecting
10 Megabit, and can't get a connection (obviously).

		I'm fairly certain that there's something I've overlooked
here btu I can't figure it out.  It's not a Linux problem specifically, but
I'm hoping someone will be able to offer suggestions.  I'd post this on the
USENET, but our firewall does not allow access.
		Suggestions?
		Peace,
		Vale

		Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
		Work		(215) 444-7374
		Pager		(215) 312-7565
		Cell		(215) 480-7026
		Home		(610) 948-2005
		John Postel, You WILL be Missed
		C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK;
/usr/src/linux