Chris Fearnley on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:22:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

Hi,

The meeting is NOT this week.  Meetings are the first Wed. of the
month.  On July 7, PLUG will hold its final meeting at the Cyberloft
location.  We have met there for, I forget, at least two or three
years.  But old timers will remember our first meetings on 2nd ST just
north of Market.  Where are you Shemu-ail?  At that time we were sort
of a splinter group of PACS.

Next Wed. an off-shoot of PLUG focusing on Debian will meet at
Cyberloft.  More information about that meeting will come later in the
week.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary