Kyle Burton on Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:35:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Setup of sound card

you can use sndconfig (I know redhat has it) and it should autodetect your
card -- this is if you have the module compiled and available under
/lib/modules...

I think that's the easiest way.

Historians have now definitely established that Juan Cabrillo, discoverer of
California, was not looking for Kansas, thus setting a precedent that
continues to this day.
    -- Wayne Shannon