Jason Costomiris on Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:25:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Central Phila Linux system vendors

On Sat, Jun 26, 1999 at 04:41:15AM -0500, Hugh Brock wrote:
: I know this has come up before, but I have deleted the message... Does
: anyone know of a local Linux system builder? I need a low-end web server
: for experimental purposes and would like to buy a preinstalled Linux box
: to avoid the Microsoft tax. Any good experiences? Any bad ones?

<disclaimer>This is the company I work for.</disclaimer>

ClearLogic, based out of Haddonfield does this stuff upon request.  We don't
do any canned systems, nor do we mass-produce hardware.  Typically, the
client tells us what they want in terms of hardware, then we help them
secure the hardware from a good vendor (Usually VA or Penguin), then
we configure using the Linux distribution of their preference.

We've got several geeks well versed in Linux (even our executives), and
have built systems for several large clients including large investment
banks, a couple of local banks, several of the local Fortune 500s, ISPs,
as well as individuals.

We're at http://www.clearlogic.com/.  Note that this is not a service
that we're actively advertising (yet), but it is one we perform upon
request...

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.