Jaiwant Mulik on Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:13:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Meeting Organization (was Re: [Plug] FAQ)

Hi,

I am a Temple Grad student and just joined this list. Since I would like
the meetings to be useful to eveybody, including myself, am willing to
contribute my 2 bit. Willing to co-ordinate speakers or other legwork as
required.

bye.

Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 232-1024
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: jmulik@unix.temple.edu
Philadelphia, PA                               : jmulik@hotmail.com
USA 19121                                      : jmulik@acm.org
Office hours : No currently scheduled hours, by appt. only.
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3768
Home page    : http://members.tripod.com/~jaiwant
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?