Darxus on Thu, 7 Oct 1999 01:23:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] email antivirus for Linux ?

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Aarune J. Oracle wrote:

> The users are only if you install it on all of the clients, if you put it
> on one computer it should be alot cheeper.

Nah, this specific piece of software is server software, and licensed by
number of users.  Something specific to exchange, don't have my notes on
me.
          Join the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm