Vale Kenny on Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:53:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] telnetting around a firewall - non-technical considerations

1)  I don't know if this is the correct topic for PLUG list.
2)  If you want to do something, you know the consequences, and are willing
to accept those, then, by all means, go ahead and do it.  Without waves,
the ocean would be dead.
3)  self-righteousness is ineffectual

My own private addition...
If you can do it, do it, and then tell them about it, show them...
Maybe, if you're really lucky, they'll listen to you then about some of
your better ideas.  Just make sure you knwo the rules first, otherwise,
it's no fun breaking them.  Sorry, but that's just my own atty-tude toward
a bunch of bullshit laws shoved down our throats everyday by a
paternalistic governmental/scholastic/economical structure.  Hey, I have no
problem being a criminal, as long as I feel the benefits to the world
outweigh the negatives.
*GAAHH* I *refuse* to get preachy *again*!

Peace,
Vale