Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:26:53 -0500 (EST)

RE: [Plug] AOL Instant Messager...what ports?

They have a large list of servers they use for AIM, and it can be used on
almost any port, I have seen as low as 980 something to 28000 something.
it is just the numbers that they have in the setup of AIM.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.