mattybeast on Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:07:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Transmeta article @ news.cnet.com

   I've read the same thing  in numerous newspapers and online so I suppose
it's true.
(I suppose I could go look for  the petition for incorporation to be totally
sure)
   However, It doesn't bother me all that much as Mr. Allen was more than
likely
the only top guy at  Mikrosloth who ever wrote any good code or any code for
that matter...
Read lesson five on the "how to become as rich as Bill Gates" page
http://photo.net/bg/
I've read the book referenced and I'd be more tempted to say he was Bill's
billion dollar lackey.
  Perhaps I have a soft spot regarding Mr. Allen, all the books I've read seem
to indicate
that he constantly got pushed around by Bill  in one way or another.
In short I feel the guy is a very very rich geek  who sometimes "seems" to
have a clue.
   Sorry 'bout the long meaningless post.
                                                have a spiffy day
                                                                Matt

Sattinger's Law: It works better if you plug it in.
                                                             -Arthur Bloch
1977