Bill Jonas on Sat, 8 Jan 2000 21:57:43 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Modem

Anybody have an "old" analog modem (28.8 or better) just lying around and
not doing anything useful?  If you want to get rid of it (maybe you've
gotten a faster one, or cable or xDSL or something), I'd give you a few
bucks for it.  Please mail me privately to work out the terms.

Thanks!  :)

Bill

--
"Because they know that all they sold you was a guaranteed POS!  Look, if
you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it 'guaranteed', I will.  I got