Hugh Brock on Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:07:42 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] coupling ethernet cables

"Douglas A. Weber" wrote:

> Where is Cables & chips?  I just started working in the city and may  need
> to pick some things up.  easier than driving out to Microcenter for me.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Doug Weber

Cables & Chips is on Chestnut, I think the 1800 block? on the left hand
side. They're a great resource when you need something in a hurry -- if
you call ahead with a special order cable in the morning, they'll
usually have it ready for you in an hour.

I don't have their phone number but they're in the phone book.

--Hugh