Tim Peeler on Sun, 23 Jan 2000 13:23:04 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Real Player 5.0

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> I downloaded Real Player 5.0 because I want to be able to click on a
> link at Amazon (or elsewhere) and hear the music sample.  I ran the RPM
> but I am not
> sure what to do to get it working,  Any help would be appreciated.
> I am running RH6.1/Netscape 4.7.
>
> Greg

Real player 5 won't work with 2.2.x kernels (at least i've never had it
work, even after editing it like the doc said at cutting edge linux).  So,
I downloaded the G2 beta.  I don't know what the url is anymore but if
you want I can get you a copy.

Tim