Rick Morris on Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:04:25 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Linksys Homelink Phonecard

Hi.

I had a Windows 95 computer linked to a Windows NT computer linked to the
outside world via modem, using Wingate software to have both computers use
the NT modem.

I upgraded the Windows 95 box (Dell XPS 90c) to an Evergreen Spectra 400
(AMD 400 MHz) just for fun, and installed Windows 98.

Crash city.

So I picked up a copy of RedHat Linux to see if the crashing was hardware or
the notorious Win 98 2nd Edition.

Linux doesn't crash.  But, I don't think there are drivers for the Linksys
Homelink Phonecard.  Which is a shame, because the whole concept of using
the existing copper in your house for ethernetting is just a cool thing.

So my question:  Do any of you Linuxites out there know of a driver for the
Linksys Homelink Phonecard?

Many thanks.

-Rick Morris.
rfmorris@early.com, Birdsboro PA