Michelle Weber on Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:03:34 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] reformatting a disk

The easiest way to do it without requiring additional software is to start
the redhat install, go up to the point where you can create or delete
partitions, delete them all and then just reboot at this point instead of
continuing the installation.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu