Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:21:54 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] posts from unsubscribed addresses

It also seems to use my servername from pine rather then the userdomain I
set in pine's config.

-Rune

Operating-system software is the program that orchestrates all the basic
functions of a computer.

		-- The Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, September 15, 1987, page 40

Windows 2000 can be called a parasite because it keeps growing, consuming
its host's resources and spreading across networks