Brent R. Matzelle on Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:54:55 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Apache w/RedHat 6.2 Access problem

I just installed RedHat 6.2 (w/Apache 1.3.12) on my new
workstation, deleted the default /home/httpd/html directory and
untarred my old html directory in its place.  However when I try
to view the files through Apache with a browser I get:

Forbidden

I poured over httpd.conf and didn't find anything out of the
ordinary, but I'm hardly an expert.  Any suggestions?

Brent

=====
http://www.matzelle.net