Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:34:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] remove an interface without rebooting?

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 07:07:50AM -0700, Sean R. Cummins wrote:
> That doesn't remove the interface, that just shuts it down.. I want to
> actually remove the entire interface...

Sean,

Why do you want to do this? Do so many people have root access that
you're worried the if will come up again? Just bringing the if down
should prevent it from being used unless some root entity has other
plans.

-Jeff

--
 Jeff Abrahamson