Kevin Falcone on Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:21:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] 2.2.16

  BJ> I've heard reports, though, that have shed some doubt on its
  BJ> stability.  Has anyone tried this?

It has been running on a SMP server at Penn which gets reasonable
abuse, as well as my laptop and desktop machine for the past 3 days,
with no noticeable problems.  Where did you see these reports?  I
haven't seen anything on lkl, although I'm about a day behind in
reading it.

-kevin

--
Kevin Falcone <kevinfal@seas.upenn.edu>

"Experience is recognizing what didn't work last time either." - Anon.